Monday, February 18, 2008

Is this thing on?

Well, seeing as how I work in the dreaded and feared video game industry, I figured I would join the likes of - well, just about every other hip designer I know - and maintain a blog. Now, for those that know me, prior to my involvement in Game Design, I tried keeping a blog.

Several of them, in fact.

Ultimately, however, apathy and my general inclination to play video games rather than discuss and analyze them (as well as the politics of others) trended me away from actually posting.

Now that a lot of that is behind me, the politics anyway, I'm still getting help for that whole general inclination thing.

That aside, I hope to be posting every day, barring that, every other day regarding game design, video games in general, and whatever other pop culture notion that crosses my desk.

Currently Playing:
PC: Lord of the Rings: Shadows of Angmar, Team Fortress 2
360: Dead Rising
Music: Why Do You Let Me Stay Here? - She and Him

No comments: